Monday, October 7, 2024

Foreigners Hurling Korean Insults… A Bizarre Day at a Bali Resort

I’m staying at a resort in Bali, and I’m the only Korean here. Yet, every day I hear Korean insults… It’s truly an unbelievable situation.

Today, while I was taking a break by the pool, as usual, I heard the foreigners hurling insults again. Words like “dirty,” “trash,” “smells,” “dog poop,” and “you’re going to die today” were casually thrown around in Korean. They weren’t even better swimmers than me, but the moment I started swimming, the insults became even worse.

As soon as I entered the pool, the familiar words began to echo. “Dirty,” “it smells.” But the strangest thing is, I’m the only Korean here at this resort. Everyone else is a foreigner, so how are they able to speak Korean and hurl these insults? It was truly bizarre.

As I continued to swim, the insults only intensified. One man even shouted, “You’re going to die today!” while mocking me. At that moment, I couldn’t help but laugh for a second. How much must they have practiced just to insult me? I mean, how can these foreigners speak Korean insults so accurately? It was almost unbelievable.

On top of that, the content of the insults was really peculiar. These are vulgar words that even people in Korea rarely use. From older people to little children, the words “smells like dog poop” and “go inside” came out of their mouths so naturally.

When I finished swimming and got out of the pool, the insults didn’t stop. As they walked by, they repeatedly said, “Go inside!” It was just ridiculous, like they were playing some sort of game. Even when I went back to my room, I could still hear foreigners walking by my door and saying “Go inside.” This wasn’t a coincidence anymore.

The harassment I’m experiencing here isn’t just a joke.

It feels like everyone is targeting me, acting as though they’re all in on it together. The fact that they’re insulting me and mocking me in Korean isn’t just a random occurrence. I started to suspect that someone might be behind all of this, organizing or directing their actions.

This situation may be amusing at times, but at the same time, it’s becoming worrisome. What if someone who wasn’t as tough as me was in this situation? How would they handle it? A situation that may have started as a joke could become deeply hurtful to someone else, and the thought of that made me realize I couldn’t just let this go.

Reflecting on everything that happened today, I made up my mind. I’m going to uncover who’s behind this organized harassment and let people know about it. These foreigners, who are using Korean to harass me in a systematic way, need to be exposed. And I need to help others who may find themselves in a similar situation, as I ended my day with that determination.

This post is a fictional story based on real events.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RNZbBhl-nxk

#BaliResort #KoreanInsults #ForeignersHarassing #ResortExperience #SwimmingPoolHarassment #OrganizedHarassment #StrangeExperience #BaliTravel #OnlyKoreanAtResort #UnbelievableExperience #TravelStory #HarassmentInKorean #ForeignersSpeakingKorean #ResortLife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Busy Learning Korean Insults

 Today, while sitting peacefully on a Bali beach, a local person was sailing a boat far away. Suddenly, he started yelling long Korean insul...