Friday, October 11, 2024

Busy Learning Korean Insults

 Today, while sitting peacefully on a Bali beach, a local person was sailing a boat far away. Suddenly, he started yelling long Korean insults at me as he passed by. The motor was running, so he needed to focus on controlling the boat, but instead, he turned around just to hurl insults before sailing away. It was hilarious! This Indonesian local had clearly spent a lot of time learning Korean insults and was so eager to shout them that he neglected steering his boat properly—putting himself at risk just to get the insults out!

And this wasn’t an isolated case. One time, there was a Japanese elderly couple dragging their suitcases, about to leave their accommodation, when they suddenly stopped to yell a string of Korean insults before departing. Then there are young Western couples who also weave Korean insults into their conversations as if it's perfectly normal. From what I can tell, this isn’t just organized gang stalking, but it also feels like these people have some personal emotion mixed in. The funny thing is, I don’t know any of these people at all!

The pool is always the most amusing. Almost all I hear around me is Korean insults. These people hardly talk to each other, and when they do, they just sprinkle Korean insults throughout their conversations. Normally, in places like pools during travel, people would be chatting and enjoying themselves, but now it's rare to hear that kind of conversation. I often find myself thinking, “Are you even talking to each other at this point?” ㅋㅋ.

The funniest part? They insult me, but they can’t do it openly, so they mutter to themselves nearby. Whether they’re alone or in a group, it’s the same. Even when they’re in a group, it’s usually just one or two people who keep going on and on with the insults in Korean. The others just stare at them, occasionally laughing when the person leading the insults does. It’s like a scene out of a zombie movie rather than normal social interactions.

And another thing—I find myself laughing when I think about how much time they must have spent learning these Korean insults. Korean pronunciation isn’t easy, but they’ve mastered these insults so well! Imagining how hard they practiced just to say these words makes me crack up.

So today, once again, I had plenty to laugh about. How could I not laugh at locals and foreigners who work so hard to learn Korean insults and drop everything else just to shout them at me? It’s as if hurling Korean insults is their life’s purpose. And with that, I end my day with a good laugh about the effort they put into their Korean cursing!


#Bali #Resort #KoreanInsults #GangStalking #OrganizedHarassment #LearningKorean #FunnyExperience #ZombieLikePeople #TravelExperience #ForeignersSpeakingKorean #SwimmingPoolHarassment #BeachHarassment #MomentsOfLaughter #HarassmentAbroad #KoreanCursing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Busy Learning Korean Insults

 Today, while sitting peacefully on a Bali beach, a local person was sailing a boat far away. Suddenly, he started yelling long Korean insul...